Udderly Great News! Prime Video Confirms Third Series of UK Original Clarkson’s Farm
Production begins on the third series, whilst Jeremy, Kaleb, Lisa, and Gerald return to screens for highly anticipated Series Two early next year
The second and third series of Clarkson’s Farm will be available exclusively on Prime Video in over 240 countries and territories
LONDON—28 October, 2022— Production has commenced on a third series of the Prime Video UK Original Clarkson’s Farm, ahead of the second series launching in early 2023. With filming taking place over the course of an entire farming year, viewers will be able to look forward to more in-depth, authentic, and unexpected trials and tribulations as Jeremy, Lisa, Kaleb, Gerald, and Charlie tackle the ever-unpredictable world of British farming.
The smash-hit first series saw Britain’s most unlikely farmer, Jeremy Clarkson, contend with the worst farming weather in decades, misbehaving animals, unresponsive crops, and an unexpected pandemic. The eagerly awaited second series, launching in 2023, will see the introduction of new animals and crops to the farm; Jeremy’s dealings with the local council as he attempts to diversify his operation with a restaurant; and Kaleb yet again saving the day on numerous occasions. The series also examines the impact of the current economy on British farmers.
The third series of Clarkson’s Farm will follow Jeremy, Lisa, Kaleb, Gerald, and Cheerful Charlie on their latest farming ventures. The currently unfarmed 513 acres of Diddly Squat’s 1,000 acres provides untapped opportunities for Jeremy and co. to turn a profit, with vast stretches of thick woodland perfect for foraging, and untouched lakes bursting with possibilities. Viewers can expect more agricultural antics and typical Clarkson-crafted schemes, as the team invent new and creative ways to use the other half of the farm. As well as the returning cast, a few new characters will be welcomed to Diddly Squat, too, all helping Jeremy to continue pursuing his farming dream.
“I’m genuinely thrilled that we are doing a third season of Clarkson’s Farm. I’ve had some great new ideas, all of which have made Charlie, Lisa and Kaleb deeply unhappy,” said Jeremy Clarkson.
“I’m over the moon to be taking part again. Well, they do say third time’s a charm! Maybe this will be the series that Jeremy finally starts taking advice from a real farmer!” said Kaleb Cooper.
“There is a whole lot to catch up on here at Diddly Squat - series two is on its way so not long to wait for you to see how much the hard work and love of farming continues. It’s just grand to be already filming series three,” said Lisa Hogan.
“Thank you Kaleb, Lisa, Gerald, and Charlie for making sure Jeremy doesn’t completely muck it up,” said Dan Grabiner, head of UK Originals, Amazon Studios. “Watching Clarkson’s Farm grow from an intimate glimpse into British farming to a global sensation has been a delight. We’re thrilled to be continuing the story year after year as the plot thickens for our favourite farmers.”
Clarkson’s Farm is produced by Expectation and is executive produced by Peter Fincham and Andy Wilman. Zoe Brewer is director of production and Peter Richardson is series producer.
The third series of Clarkson’s Farm represents Prime Video’s growing UK Original slate, along with new UK-produced series and movies launching across 2022 and 2023. These include 007’s Road to a Million, an unscripted adventure series inspired by James Bond, a feature-length documentary on YouTuber KSI executive produced by Louis Theroux, true crime series The Confession surrounding the chilling real-life story of the disappearance of Patricia Hall, The Devil’s Hour, a six-part thriller series produced by Hartswood Films, starring Jessica Raine and Peter Capaldi; The Rig, Wild Mercury’s six-part epic thriller series, starring Martin Compston and Emily Hampshire, Mammals, a six-part comedy-drama series, written by Jez Butterworth and starring James Corden and Sally Hawkins; My Policeman, a romantic drama film set in the 1950s, directed by Michael Grandage, and staring Harry Styles, Emma Corrin, and David Dawson. Prime Video offers thousands of popular movies and TV shows, award-winning Amazon Originals and other exclusives, sports, and more including other UK-produced Amazon Originals such as The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur, All or Nothing: Arsenal, Jungle and James May: Our Man In Italy, US hits like The Boys and Reacher as well as exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, Nine Perfect Strangers and Little Fires Everywhere; movies like Coming 2 America, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and BAFTA-nominated Everybody’s Talking About Jamie; plus live sport including live coverage of Premier League football matches, Autumn Nations Series international rugby union, plus exclusive coverage of US Open, ATP Tour, and WTA Tour tennis. All available at no additional cost as part of Prime Video, which is available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide (offers and titles vary based on location).
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of TV shows, movies, sport and more—all available to watch on practically any device:
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, award-winning Amazon Originals and other exclusives, sports, and more. Think UK-produced Amazon Originals such as Lovestruck High, Mammals, The Rig, and All or Nothing: Arsenal, U.S. hits like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan; as well as exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, Nine Perfect Strangers and Little Fires Everywhere; movies like BAFTA-nominated Everybody’s Talking About Jamie¸ Coming 2 America, and the Golden Globe-winning Borat Subsequent Moviefilm; as well as live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis, the Rugby Union Autumn Nations Cup, and Premier League football. All available at no additional cost as part of Prime Video, which is available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide (offers and titles vary based on location).
- Watch More with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 65+ channels like Discovery, ITV Hub+, Eurosport Player, hayu, STARZPLAY and more — no extra apps to download; no long-term contract required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at co.uk/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, with special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant Access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box including Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk and BT, game console, or select smart TVs. For a list of all compatible devices, visit co.uk/watchanywhere.
- Enhanced Experiences:Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favourite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many benefits included with a Prime membership, along with unlimited fast delivery options on millions of items as well as exclusive deals and discounts at Amazon.co.uk, exclusive content with Prime Gaming, access to ad-free music, Kindle ebooks, and unlimited photo storage. To sign-up or start a free trial of Prime visit: Amazon.co.uk/prime
Expectation launched in February 2017 as a multi-genre, independent production company covering both scripted and non-scripted programming. Led by Peter Fincham and Tim Hincks, Expectation has built an enviable reputation for creating new drama, factual drama, factual, comedy and entertainment programming as well as breaking new and diverse talent and winning multiple awards for its shows. Among these are Clarkson’s Farm and The Grand Tour for Prime Video, two series of award-winning drama In My Skin for BBC Three and BBC Wales, award-winning comedy dramas Alma’s Not Normal (recently recommissioned) and Guilt for BBC Two. Documentaries from its Factual arm include A Black and White Killing: The Case that Shook America, and the series Ed Balls: Care In Crisis, The House Of Maxwell and In The Face of Terror, all for BBC Two and One Shot: The Football Factory for Sky Documentaries. Expectation has also produced two series of the international hit, Intelligence, for Sky Comedy and has an array of commissions including comedy drama series, The Change for Channel 4.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit Amazon.co.uk/about and follow @AmazonNewsUK.