Shop Early, Relax Later - Amazon’s Early Black Friday Deals Event Starts Today with Black Friday-Worthy Deals Dropping Daily
‘Tis the season for early festive savings with deep discounts, fast delivery and more than a million deals worldwide
The Early Black Friday Deals event kicks off at 00.01am on Monday 26th October, promising Black Friday-worthy deals across the most giftable categories—from small businesses and top brands, including toys, fashion, electronics, home, kitchen, beauty and more—all available at amazon.co.uk/blackfriday
Beat the Christmas rush with epic daily deals from brands including Samsung, Elizabeth Arden, Fitbit, Cadbury, Philips and more
LONDON – 00.01am - 26th October 2020 – Amazon’s Early Black Friday Deals event is serving up festive cheer and epic savings early this year to give customers more time to shop and save. Deep discounts from small businesses and top brands are available across some of the most shopped for categories from toys, fashion and electronics to home, kitchen, beauty and more at amazon.co.uk/blackfriday. With new deals dropping every day starting today, Monday 26th October, customers can shop early for incredible savings on a huge selection of products—making it easy to check everyone off the gift list earlier than ever.
Shoppers can start browsing deals at amazon.co.uk/blackfriday, on the Amazon App, or by simply asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Customers can also visit smile.amazon.co.uk/blackfriday or use AmazonSmile in the Amazon App to support their favourite charities while they check gifts off their lists—they’ll find the same amazing deals and Amazon shopping experience, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price of eligible products to a charity of their choice. So far, UK charities have received over £4.6 million in AmazonSmile donations (as of August 2020).
With more than a million deals available worldwide on Amazon this festive season, there’s no need to wait to shop great offers —the deals below, and many more, will be available on various dates and times as part of the Early Black Friday Deals event, while supplies last:
- Amazon Brands: Save up to 40% on Amazon fashion brands including, find., Meraki, Aurique, Iris&Lilly and Truth & Fable and up to 40% on selected grocery essentials from Happy Belly, beauty products from Belei and find.beauty, and pet food from Lifelong. Save up to 25% on selected home accessories, electronics, sports equipment, and more from brands like AmazonBasics, Ultrasport and Umi.
- Toys: Save up to 20% on VTech toys including Speak & Learn Puppy and Amazon exclusives including the Kidizoom Touch Cameras, up to 25% off toys by Hot Wheels, Mega Construx, Barbie and L.O.L. Surprise Remix ranges.
- Small Businesses: Save up to 25% on selected products from small businesses selling on Amazon including Amazon Launchpad and Amazon Handmade across a wide range of categories; from electronics, beauty products, homeware and gifts.
- Home and Kitchen: Save up to 30% on cook and dine brands including Circulon, BODUM, MasterClass and OXO, up to 30% on homeware brands including Joseph Joseph, Vileda and Silentnight, up to 25% off smart lighting and home décor brands including Philips Hue, Yankee Candle and WoodWick, up to 25% on floorcare from Shark, Bissell and Miele, up to 20% on premium coffee machines and coffee makers from De'Longhi, Nespresso and Bodum, plus great offers on air fryers from Ninja, Philips and Tower.
- Beauty: Save up to 25% on premium beauty products from brands including Molton Brown, Elemis and Elizabeth Arden, up to 40% on beauty gift sets for women from brands including Cath Kidston, Dove, Sanctuary Spa, Baylis & Harding and Bomb Cosmetics, and gift sets for men from brands including Lynx, L’Oreal Men Expert and ManCave. Save up to 50% off fragrances for men and women from brands including Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Paco Rabanne.
- Baby:Save up to 30% on baby products including up to 35% off Maxi-Cosi, Graco, Britax Römer and other car seat brands, up to 30% off Tommee Tippee, Medela and other feeding products, plus up to 30% off Tiny Love, Fisher-Price, Munchkin and other baby items.
- Sports: Save up to 20% off on sports and outdoor products from Amazon Basics and more, up to 20% off Bluefin exercise and fitness products, up to 37% on Polar sports watches and up to 40% on Fitbit Charge 4 and Inspire.
- Pets: Save up to 30% on a selection of pet food, pet healthcare and other pet supplies.
- Grocery: Save up to 30% on select grocery items from brands including Tassimo, Kenco, Yorkshire Tea, Cadbury, Hotel Chocolat, Skittles, Voss and more.
- Health & Personal Care: Save up to 30% on household essentials from Finish, Airwick and Calgon, up to 30% on nutrition products from Solgar, Bulk, Natures Aid and PhD Nutrition and up to 30% on health and personal care essentials from brands including Waterwipes, Durex and Gillette.
- Personal Care Appliances: Save up to 75% on Oral-B, up to 50% on male styling appliances from Philips, Braun, Wahl and more, up to 40% on Omron Medical Devices, up to 50% on hair care appliances from BaByliss and Remington and more
- Home Improvement: Save up to 20% on home improvement items from top brands including Bosch, Kärcher, Yale and many more.
- PC: Save up to £100 on ASUS and Huawei laptops, up to 20% on PC monitors from HP, Samsung and Dell, up to 35% on SanDisk memory & storage, up to 20% on WD storage, up to 25% on selected Arlo Pro3 smart home security cameras and up to 25% on selected TP-link home Wi-Fi solutions.
Additional Early Black Friday Deals Include:
- Amazon Music: From now, for a limited time, new Amazon Music Unlimited customers can get three months of the premium streaming tier free, to enjoy unlimited access to more than 60 million songs, ad-free and a wide selection of popular podcasts. Staring 29th October, for a limited time, current Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers can upgrade to the Family Plan free for three months, with access for up to six accounts.
- Amazon First Reads: From now until 31st October, customers can choose two Kindle Books for £0.99 each (£0.00 for Prime members).
More Ways to Shop, All Season Long
- Amazon App: Shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App and ensure you never miss a deal.
- Alexa Shopping: Alexa makes it easy to find great deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
- Treasure Truck: With Treasure Truck, customers can discover hand-selected product offers at amazing prices. They can opt-in by texting ‘TRUCK’ to 65018 and will receive SMS notifications whenever there’s something new to share. During the Early Black Friday Deals event, those who act fast will find incredible limited-time deals on must-have items which could include anything from the latest electronics and trending kitchen gadgets to exclusive collectables (often with a great discount).
- Instalments on Amazon Platinum and Classic Mastercards: From 13th November to 4th December 2020, eligible cardholders will have the option to pay for Amazon.co.uk purchases over £100 across three equal monthly instalments, interest-free.
Fast, Free & Convenient Delivery Options
At Amazon, incredible employees come together to deliver magical experiences for customers—every day and throughout the festive season—and that includes offering fast, free and convenient delivery options for customers. Amazon announced just last month that it is creating 10,000 new permanent jobs in its fulfillment and logistics network in the UK in 2020. With more than 150 new process improvements and safety measures implemented over the last several months, these permanent positions will work alongside the hundreds of thousands of employees already across Amazon’s network to ensure fast, and efficient delivery for customers throughout the season, and beyond. In addition to free delivery on millions of items for all Amazon customers, Amazon offers a number of ways for customers to shop for and receive Christmas gifts.
Fast One-Day & Same-Day Delivery: Prime members in the UK receive unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items across all categories and unlimited Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in Greater London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and more. These delivery options are not only convenient for customers but they’re better for the planet because One-Day and Same-Day deliveries ship from local fulfilment centres so they travel shorter distances and generate less carbon emissions. As part of the company’s commitment to The Climate Pledge, which calls on new signatories to be net zero carbon across their businesses by 2040 – a decade ahead of the Paris Agreement goal of 2050 – by the end of the year more than 500 electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz Vans will be added to Amazon’s delivery fleet in the UK, helping to save thousands of metric tons of carbon. This is just another way that Amazon is leveraging its scale for good to make investments that support communities.
Fast & Free Grocery Delivery: Millions of customers in more than 30 towns and cities across the UK have access to fast and free delivery on grocery products from Amazon.co.uk, Prime Now and Amazon Fresh. Plus, Prime members can also shop Morrisons on Amazon making Morrisons even more accessible to customers that use Amazon.co.uk and the Amazon app. The service is now available to millions of Prime members across the UK, including Glasgow, Swansea, Birmingham and Liverpool. Amazon Fresh also offers Prime members Amazon’s fastest grocery delivery offer in the UK, usually as fast as same-day for orders placed before 9pm in most areas. Customers have access to thousands of grocery items from major brands including Booths, Whole Foods Market, Pepsi, Danone, Arla, Warburtons and Britvic as well as premium products from artisan and local producers, including GAIL’s Artisan Bakery, C.Lidgate and Paxton & Whitfield.
Delivery Where it’s Needed Most: Whether travelling to see family, staying home and needing a secure delivery location, or sending a gift to a loved one or friend, there are thousands of alternative package pickup options customers can choose from via Amazon Hub. These locations are conveniently positioned near or in offices, supermarkets, train stations, convenience and high street stores, shopping centres, service stations, gyms and hospitals, with thousands of locations across the UK. Tens of millions of products can be easily and conveniently delivered to an Amazon Hub pickup point at Morrisons, Shell, Coop, Next, and more. To find an Amazon Hub location, visit amazon.co.uk/amazonhub.
Extended Returns Window: Most items shipped between 1st October and 31st December, 2020 can be returned until 31st January, 2021.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalised recommendations, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.co.uk/about and follow @AmazonNewsUK
For further information please contact:
Amazon UK Press Office
The Academy PR
Tel: 07958 245 277
For press imagery please visit: amazon.co.uk/pr