Prime Day Update: 24 hours Left to Shop – Deals, Exclusives, and More
Last chance for Prime Day savings until 23.59pm on 13th July 2022
Most popular item purchased on day one of Prime Day in the UK: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
Some of the best-selling categories on Prime Day so far include Hardware, Spirits, Skin Care and Devices
During day two of Prime Day, look out for great deals including savings on Echo Show 10, now £189.99 (was £239.99), and Barbie Dreamhouse Playset now £138.99 (was £198.95), and COSORI Air Fryer, now £79.99 (was £99.99)
Double the smiles with double donations - throughout the Prime Day event AmazonSmile will double the donation amount made to charity
LONDON - 00.01am – Wednesday 13th July 2022
Amazon just wrapped day one of Prime Day 2022 in the UK, which delivered big sales for small businesses and big savings for Prime members. New deals continue today which offer jaw-dropping prices on top-tier brands, categories, and products. Deals could sell out fast so customers should check back frequently to find new deals launching throughout the full 48 hours of Prime Day.
Double Donations with Amazon Smile
Throughout the entire 48-hour Prime Day event, all eligible purchases made with AmazonSmile will generate a double donation of 1% (typically 0.5%) of the net purchase price to a customer’s chosen charity. Full T&Cs can be found here.
Look for a Small Business Badge
Customers can save up to 40% on selected products labelled with the Small Business Badge across a wide range of categories from electronics, beauty & health products, homeware, and gifts. For more information about the Small Business Badge and to shop curated collections for Prime Day, visit amazon.co.uk/supportsmall.
Day One Recap
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote| HD streaming device was the most popular item purchased on day one of Prime Day in the UK.
- Day One Top Selling Categories: Some of the top categories members shopped and saved on day one of Prime Day 2022 in the UK included Hardware, Spirits, Skin Care and Devices.
- Day One Top Sellers: Some of the top-selling products in the UK for day one of Prime Day, excluding Amazon Devices, were the: Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer, Bosch 50-Pieces X-Line Titanium Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set, Felix Original Mixed Selection in Jelly Cat Food, and Philips Hue White & Colour Ambiance Smart Bulb Twin Pack LED
- Day One Small and Medium-Sized Business Top Selling Categories: Some of the top small and medium business categories members shopped and saved on day one of Prime Day 2022 in the UK included Headphones, Homeware, Lighting and Nail Care.
- Day One Small and Medium-Sized Business Top Sellers: Some of the top-selling products in the UK from third-party selling partners include the: Vitamin D 4,000 IU, Maximum Strength Vitamin D3 Supplement, ROCCBOX Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven, MEATER Plus Long Range Smart Wireless Meat Thermometer, and Simba Hybrid® Pillow
Deals Live on Day Two, 13th July Include:
Previous selling price (and saving) correct as of 12/07/22.
Prices available while stocks last. Offer ends 23.59pm on 13th July.
More Opportunities to Join Prime
Prime offers the best of shopping and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the UK that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV shows with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs plus thousands of stations and playlists with Amazon Music, free in-game content and games with Prime Gaming, more than 1,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, one free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads, and incredible savings with Prime Day. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast delivery at no extra cost. Prime members in the UK receive unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items across all categories and unlimited Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in Greater London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, and more. Prime members can also complete their full grocery shop, and choose from thousands of fresh grocery products, famous brands and household essentials, at great prices with two-hour delivery windows on orders over £40 included with Prime– from Amazon Fresh and Morrisons at Amazon. Prime members enjoy unlimited free delivery on their favourite restaurants when they spend £25 or more with 1-year free Deliveroo Plus. University students and apprentices can enjoy the benefits of Prime, including exclusive student discounts, by joining Prime Student – with a six-month trial and then 50% off Prime after that at amazon.co.uk/joinstudent in association with Microsoft Surface. Check if you’re eligible for a free trial of Prime at amazon.co.uk/prime. New members can try Prime for 30 days for free. Prime membership costs £79.00 a year or £7.99 a month.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalised recommendations, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.co.uk/about and follow @AmazonNewsUK.
Follow Amazon.co.uk on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AmazonUK
Follow Amazon.co.uk on Instagram: www.instagram.com/AmazonUK
Follow Amazon.co.uk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AmazonUK
For further information please contact:
Amazon UK Press Office
The Academy PR
For press imagery please visit: amazon.co.uk/pr